Many women who want to her breasts look bigger. Was carried out as an instant way of injecting silicone or breast surgery. But there's actually a safer way to enlarge breasts.
The key lies in the estrogen in your body. Estrogen is a "female hormone", which is responsible for making your body more contained, and your breasts bigger. This hormone is pumped through the body to make changes in body shape of a little girl becomes a teenager.
Estrogen is marked with the menstrual cycle, making the body more contained and the growth of breasts. It is very important, and the reason why so many women do not have breasts that they want, is because of puberty too early. It makes the barriers to the development of breasts with good growth.
From ages 12 to 16 years, a woman's body filled with estrogen.That is puberty where changes are happening. However, when puberty stops, estrogen levels in your body is dramatically reduced, so that its size does not evolve throughout your life.
This means that to make breasts bigger naturally, you just need to multiply the consumption of foods that can stimulate the hormone estrogen. Estrogen in the plant called "Phyto-Estrogen" or plant estrogens. You can get it by eating flaxseed (flax seed), soy products like soy milk, tofu, and tempeh. Make these foods as your mandatory menu.
Breast Tightening Exercise Tips
As already mentioned in the article Triumph Boobcamp, women's underwear manufacturer has launched a fitness program that was developed to form the breast area becomes tighter.
The new fitness program was developed exclusively by a former military instructor at the famous camp fitness, No. 1 Boot Camp, sports and music experts AudioFuel.
Exercise for 30 minutes is designed to shape and tighten the muscles that support the breast area. If you have never done this kind of exercise, do as per your convenience. Add a portion of his training every time you successfully upgrade.
1. Begin by turning the head to heat the muscles of the neck.Look to the left, upward, to the right, and down. Repeat several times.
2. Heat the muscles of the shoulders. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, stretch arms straight into the side with the palm facing forward and thumbs on top. Make a circular motion arm toward the front. Then, create a larger circular motion, covering an area as you can. Repeat this circular motion, but toward the rear.
3. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Put your arms behind your back, link arms with palms facing out. Keep shoulders flat, then pull both hands interlocked at the shoulders. Hold the position for 10-15 seconds. You will feel the stretch on the front of the chest and shoulders.
Exercise 1: Dumbbell Press
1. Use two dumbbells weighing about 3 kg. If there is no dumbbell, use a water bottle size 500 ml.
2. Lie on your back with knees bent, feet and back against the floor. Hold weights in both hands, stretch both arms straight above your chest, knuckles facing your face. Bring the load toward the bottom in a controlled slow motion, while the elbows are bent with a right angle to the direction of the body, then lower your elbows as close as possible toward the floor.
3. Perform 3 sets with 15 reps. Increase in number after your strength increase.
Exercise 2: Dumbbell Flye
1. This exercise is designed to build chest muscles. Use light weights to avoid additional pressure on the shoulder.
2. To the starting position, lying flat with legs slightly bent, palms flat on the floor. Hold a dumbbell, arms slightly bent, then stretch out your arms straight up the body so that the dumbbells meet in the middle. Knuckles facing out, while the fingers facing inward.
3. Slowly lower your arms with your elbows slightly bent, to the left and right of your body until you feel a full stretch in your chest and shoulders. Inhale as you lower the arm, and hold the stretch for up to 5 counts. Then exhale with the mouth when raising the arm back up.
4. Perform 3 sets with 15 reps. Increase in number after your strength increase.
Exercise 3: Dumbbell pullover
1. This exercise will strengthen the chest muscles.
2. Lying down with legs bent, back and feet flat on the floor. Hold a dumbbell with two hands in the middle, the position of the dumbbell plate facing upward and downward.
3. As a starting position, push the dumbbell to the upper chest with elbows slightly bent. Taking a deep breath, slowly push back the dumbbell over your head and down toward the back as close as possible to the floor. Make sure your elbows bent. Feel the stretch, while breathing out through the mouth. After that return the dumbbell over your head until you reach the starting position.
4. Perform 3 sets with 15 reps.
Exercise 4: Rotational Push Up
1. This movement to train the shoulder muscles and the stability of the center, as well as the chest muscles and triceps. Do the best you can, and increase the amount or duration each time you successfully do it.
2. Perform push-up position. Feet shoulder width apart, fingers bent to prevent your lower body to the floor, arms straight but not locked at the bottom of your palms on the floor under the shoulders. For convenience, place your knees on the floor.
3. Let your arms are bent out as you lower the body, and when you raise the body. Turn your body toward the outside as arm movement, so that your left arm straight while the right arm raised at an angle of 180 degrees from the floor. Return to starting position, where both arms slightly bent when the body is lowered, and when the body is pushed back up and spun to the left. Change the movement by lifting the left arm to atas.4.Perform 3 sets of 4 reps.
Powered by Blogger.
- unique facts for the health benefits of chili
- meaning of a smile
- 7 Habits Make Quick senile
- The Mammoth, Longest and Biggest Water Coaster
- Signs of death
- History Origins BRA
- 5th Place Apart Bed Sex
- Mount Vesuvius Pompeii The Destruction of Civiliza...
- Secrets of Why People Can Walk On Fire
- Breast Tightening Exercise Tips
- 10 Circuit Racing grandest in the World
- The characteristics of a Man Again Horny Weight
- ▼ August (12)